Who do you know?

A place to talk about the Window Industry
Headhunter

Who do you know?

#1 Post by Headhunter »

...do you know an experienced fenestration sales/management professional?

My client, a major manufacturer (national company) of vinyl windows has asked me to help them identify a new Regional Sales Manager. This person will be responsible for managing five sales reps in the West coast. Please contact me ASAP if you are or know professional sales reps in the Northern California area as I would appreciate the opportunity to network with them to ultimately identify the right person for this position.

My client is a major manufacturer of vinyl windows, they have an outstanding reputation for a high quality product. On top of that the person they will be reporting to is one of the best Hiring managers that I have had the pleasure to working with in 15 years of recruiting. The person we seek should have current or past responsibilities for supervising outside sales reps.
Once I have identified a qualified person that is interested in exploring the chance to take the next step in their career I will connect them with additional information that will definitely pique their interest. (Company name, goals, objectives etc.)

I appreciate and look forward to your input.

As a recruiter I have sales positions available in several markets feel free to contact me via e-mail if you'd like to learn more about current openings.

earwax

#2 Post by earwax »

where on the west coast? Washington, Arizona??????

Headhunter

re: Where on the west coast

#3 Post by Headhunter »

earwax wrote:where on the west coast? Washington, Arizona??????
The RSM will be based in N. California. (Sacramento area.) The sales team members are in CA. & WA.

I am interested in speaking with experienced sales managers that are open to explore new career opportunities. I would also like to connect with anyone in Sales or Sales Managment that could network with me to identify the right candidate.

Thanks

kris

#4 Post by kris »

what's your e-mail?

Headhunter

E-mail address

#5 Post by Headhunter »

My e-mail addy is pat@prosearchnational.com