FenEx Returns

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
FenEx

FenEx Returns

#1 Post by FenEx »

Hello Folks... sorry for not being around to help out here for awhile.

After two years in New York, I decided to move back to the midwest. It might interest some of you to know that this decision was in part to sites like these. For many years I have tried to help this industry's professionals and homeowners and decided to get even more involved.

I have just opened an office in the Chicagoland area justifiably called PERFORMANCE EXTERIORS. The primary goal is to be able to educate consumers AND provide the exceptional service I have always posted about. Our second Midwest office is already in the planning stage. Giving recommendations and sending emails didn't seem to get the job done as so many of you were let down by the installers. We currently serve Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin areas.

When you go to the doctor, he doesn't write the prescription before the examination. We provide "whole-house-approach" BPI Certified home and energy inspections and testing to determine what your house is doing and why... and then how to fix it with the best savings to investment ratio (SIR). These certifications and the ratings they provide are some of the very few that are accepted and approved by the EPA and the USDOE. We also provide an educational experience without the high-pressure BS and combine the best performing products available with the most up-to-date installation techniques.

I will still be available to help others here as well but my contact information has changed with the move. My new email address is FenEx@comcast.net. For those of you that may have sent emails to my old addy that was connected to my prior posts, please resend if I can be of assistance.

I wish you all well and it's great to see some new pro's posting here!

FenEx (Michael)
Performance Exteriors 1-888-Perf-Ext or 1-815-444-7600

HipKat

#2 Post by HipKat »

Sounds like the kind of company I work for now, and hopefully will always work for, which brings me to the point of this post.
looks like I'll be making a move to the central Illinois area (Peoria) soon.
Any contacts down that way, or anyone know of a company that sells QUALITY and treats their reps right, let me know, please.

FenEx

#3 Post by FenEx »

""Any contacts down that way, or anyone know of a company that sells QUALITY and treats their reps right, let me know, please.""

Our office has chosen to only work with the best performing products in the industry... hence the name of the company, Performance Exteriors. As far as windows go, we are now the exclusive Schuco dealer for Northern Illinois but don't go that far South. For that area you may want to talk to Dave (Windows4u), he carries Schuco in the Peoria area. Drop him an email. Best of luck to you with your move!!!

If you need his contact number, email me at Fenex@comcast.net

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#4 Post by Window4U (IL) »

I haven't sold in Peoria since the early 80's.

My company is in the south Chicago suburbs and NW Indiana. I'd say that counts somewhat as "northern Illinois". Maybe "far northern Illinois" would be a better statement for your company. You seem to keep trying to push me farther south than I am for some reason FenEx. Why is that?

Hipkat,
Good luck to you. Peoria Window and Siding is the biggest dealer over there. You may try them. Email me later and I'll give you some more.

http://www.strongwindows.com

FenEx

#5 Post by FenEx »

My bad... I understood you to be from the Decatur area... thus Central IL and still South from Peoria. So I suggested you as a reference for the area asked about. For the record, Schuco considers you a Central Illinois dealer too. What is the problem? I was trying to connect a rep with a dealer... that's all.

Fenex

HipKat

#6 Post by HipKat »

Great, thanks. I'm really torn on making this move and the company I work for now is the reason. It's everything you'd want. AND everything you guys talk about as far as today's sales tactics, the high pressure BS, etc, that we just don't do here, and for some reason, I've really taken to this industry, so I'm nervous about making a move to a smaller market and ending up with nothing but more FJB types to choose from..... :cry:

HipKat

#7 Post by HipKat »

I see Peoria Window and Siding sells Cornerstone windows. Any thoughts on them?? The Vista's I'm selling now, I'd put right up there with the Schuco's in alot of ways, and I don't want to have to step down to a much lower quality window.

Of course, now I'm spoiled, having sold only Schuco's and Vista's...... 8)