Author: george (---.renewalcs.com)
For anyone even thinking about replacing windows, here's a few facts to consider:
1. Andersen invented the hollow vinyl in 1959. Never manufactured it because we just could not perfect the technology.
2. Most vinyl windows are sold by "dealers" or "brokers", that are trained by the respective manufacturer in the installation of that particular brand.
3. Andersen sells through a network of brokers, dealers and wholesalers, whichever.
4. Many of the vinyl windows sold through dealers are excellent products that produce the best energy ratings.
5. Fibrex is a mixture of sawdust and polyester resins.