When To Replace Your Windows
There are a few determining factors that will let you know when your windows need to be replaced. Listed below are signs that you should watch for to make sure that your windows remain effective.
- Condensation or frost buildup
- Drafts- If you can feel air coming in through a closed window, your windows need replacement
- Window needs Support to Stay open- If you use a book or wood to prop open your windows, you're windows should be eplaced
- Candles do not stay lit near a closed window- Although you may not feel the draft, this could be a sign that your weather stripping is gone.
- Appearance- If you are unhappy with the appearance of your windows or they show signs of deterioration, they should be replaced.