Search found 1 match

by Malinkyhoy
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 am
Forum: Do It Yourself Questions
Topic: What are these called!?
Replies: 3
Views: 2849

What are these called!?

I just purchased a house and the locking bar on the casement window is broken. I need four of these to reinstall it but I have no idea what they are called.

Any help would be great.