Polybau Windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Gail

Polybau Windows

#1 Post by Gail »

I received 4 quotes for vinyl replacement windows. Two for Amerimax, one for Milgard and one for Polybau. Polybau is the most expensive of the two, however, I received a nice discount because I received a flyer in the mail. Can anyone share their experience with Polybau?

earwax

#2 Post by earwax »

They make a good window. They use super spacer for their IG. The prifile is very beefy and sturdy. I like them. I also like the other two as well. All three are decent windows.

joe123

#3 Post by joe123 »

earwax wrote:They make a good window. They use super spacer for their IG. The prifile is very beefy and sturdy. I like them. I also like the other two as well. All three are decent windows.

They are nice, but they have un-even window profiles ( un-even site lines ).

Very ugly in my opinion. Same is try of Milgard Windows.

If you don't mind the looks and cost, then it's a good window

Cheryl

#4 Post by Cheryl »

Polybau 200 series windows have equal glass sizes and sitelines, as do their casement, awning & picture window systems.

Door&WindowPlus

#5 Post by Door&WindowPlus »

Milgard Tuscany, Polybau 200 and Amerimax all have even sight lines. Even sight line on the Polybau and Amerimax look better. Amerimax and Tuscany have night stops. Polybau and Amerimax have superspacer standard, its an option on Tuscany. I would go with the one you like the looks of and the features you want or need.