Simonton Prism Platinums -- how do you tell actual specs ?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
taperk600

Simonton Prism Platinums -- how do you tell actual specs ?

#1 Post by taperk600 »

Well, we just got our windows delivered today and was looking at them and wondering how do you tell if they are actually built the way you specified them when ordering ?? We were upgraded for free to the ETC glass, but I also specified the Super Spacers. How do you know what specs the windows actually have? Pretty easy to see the full screen option J-channels and nail flanges, but the internals are my question. Did I just get myself wondering this for nothing ? I guess I just want to make sure what upgrades we paid for was actually in the windows. 23 windows weren't cheap !!!

On a side note, they look great ! I was leaning away from vinyl do to the interior finishing on most that I saw. My wife didn't want wood again as she wanted to get away from the stained wood interior look. The Prism Platinum look very well finished. No messy "weld" along the seems/joints, ugly lift handle, etc that I felt detracted from the appeal of the window. We went with top half grids on all but the large eyebrow with flanking DHs .... that one has full grids.