Softlite Ultra View

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Enoughlooking

Softlite Ultra View

#1 Post by Enoughlooking »

Does anyone have any information on this window. I had settled on the Elements line but in order to hit a price point so I would replace all my windows instead of some of them he came up with these. They are sending me a brochure but other than a mention on their energy star tax credit certification form I can't find anything on the Ultra View.
Last edited by Enoughlooking on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

randy

Re: Softlite Ultra View

#2 Post by randy »

I've never heard of it and suspect that it is just a private label name given to the Imperial LS so that homeowners will think it's something that only this company has.

canuck

#3 Post by canuck »

i HIGHLY DOUBT your contracor is being dishonest. whether its his private lable or not is irrelevent. he seems to be tying to help you hit a certian price point. i suspect its close to what an imperial LS is which is a good window.

Enoughlooking

#4 Post by Enoughlooking »

Thanks. Yes, he never claimed this was anything exclusive just that he can get me a better price than the Elements.
Last edited by Enoughlooking on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

The LS and the elements are essentiallu the same, so you'll get a fine window either way.

TheWindowNerd

#6 Post by TheWindowNerd »

I agree.

canuck

#7 Post by canuck »

looks wise,the elements is nicer looking if that matters to you.

mitchie

#8 Post by mitchie »

Softlite Ultra View window is the same as Softlite Barrington.