For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:11 am
What I mean is my personel experience is different. Have never once had a customer say I love all the fancy bevels or say do you have a windows with a little more bevel?
I personally dislike them as well.
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm
- Location: New Jersey Window Pro- Northern NJ and Central NJ
In my experience customers like the bevel. Dont get me wrong, some companies have silly looking bevels. However, the soft lite elements/ Ls, Okna, or Sunrise have very slick looking bevels.
- Posts: 2506
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 pm
- Location: Milwaukee, Madison areas
It really depends on the levels of the bevels.
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 pm
- Location: SE PA & NJ; CT
I have had customers like a plainer looking exterior, flat with bevel.
The Okna is not a bevel it is a cove and bead.