Advanced Window Corp reviews

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Julandra

Advanced Window Corp reviews

#1 Post by Julandra »

Anyone have info on a window that is made by Advanced Window Corp. they are made in chicago but a company on southern nj offer them. The company is Ardmor windows and doors and they sell advanced windows. Any info is appreciated.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Advanced Window Corp reviews

#2 Post by masterext »

Advanced Window is just a basic window with average performance numbers. They are based in chicago as you said. Its not a brand i would offer and it certainly doesnt come close to the better performing vinyl windows such as soft lite, Okna , Sunrise, Kensington.
The company you are referring to who sells that window seems to be very new and not in business very long??
Last edited by masterext on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Julandra

#3 Post by Julandra »

I agree, the advanced window was not impressive to me. I actually have a contractor coming tomorrow to show me okna windows and monday i will see sunrise. I am thinking 3 estimates is enough. Thank you.

randy

#4 Post by randy »

AGM Windows is a great company to deal with in New Jersey, if they service your area. I’d recommend contacting them.