Is this window glazing?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Is this window glazing?

#1 Post by richtrini » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:42 pm


I am trying to figure out what this is called and where I could purchase it. It goes around the edge of the window. Thanks in advance.
20190318_180444524_iOS (3).jpg
(25.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
20190318_175246030_iOS (3).jpg
(33.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet
20190318_175240302_iOS (2).jpg
(216.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet

User avatar
Windows on Washington
Posts: 4567
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:21 pm
Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC

Re: Is this window glazing?

#2 Post by Windows on Washington » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:19 pm

That is part of the glazing bead. Tough to say as to where to get. Can you find out the maker of the window? That is the best place to start.

Post Reply