Pro Via

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
mdigi818

Pro Via

#1 Post by mdigi818 »

Received a quote for 3 windows second story condo, 1 Casement Kitchen, 1 Double Hung Bathroom w/privacy glass and 1 double hung bedroom $3050.
Pro Via Endure 600 windows. What are your reviews on this window and how can I find out the price of each window?
The contractor states this is not a lower end builder grade window.
Can I request a detailed quote with the cost of each window?
Other than what he is going to do.
Interior and Exterior tarping and drop cloths as needed
-Removal and Disposal of existing windows
-Installation of new ProVia windows(Kitchen Casement, Bathroom DH Laminted and Obscure, Bedroom DH)
-Foam sealing around window frame to reduce drafts
-Full exterior custom wrapping with Vinyl Coated Lo-Mar Aluminum (if required)
-Caulk and seal interior and exterior of window with Quad Commercial Sealant
-Magnetic perimeter sweep
-Interior and Exterior cleaning of windows and surrounding area

Delaware Mike

Re: Pro Via

#2 Post by Delaware Mike »

ProVia Endure is a quality vinyl product and I typically see normal sized double hung and casement unit with wrapping in my area installed for around $650 to $1K per unit. I doubt that you will find a window outfit that will itemize the actually cost, or resale of the windows in the given pricing as the business model of a dealer verses a pick up truck contractor is so different.

Some of the wording describing what the installers are performing in hysterical and laid on pretty thick just so you know. Magnetic sweep and Quad commercial almost made me spit out my morning coffee lol.

Ricknez

Re: Pro Via

#3 Post by Ricknez »

I think your contractor explained everything very well and professionally, nothing strange here at all.
Pricing also looks pretty good.