I have 34 casements and a 7'w x 8'h patio door to replace. The casements are all relatively large - 28-32"w x58-70"h. White/white with no grids. Many are double pane, and a couple are triple pane (casement/fixed/casement), but for the sake of comparison, I'm counting each piece of glass as a new window. I specified full replacement installs, including nail flanges and replacing/finishing exterior trim with smartside. There are a couple differences in quotes that I tried to callout below, but otherwise everything should be equal.
- Installer 1: Sunrise Restorations AR-90 (triple pane), $58.5k
- Installer 2: Pella 250, $42.5k
- Installer 3: Renewal by Andersen, $47.5k
- Installer 4: Soft-lite Imperial LS + Marvin Integrity Patio Door, $40k (cedar trim, does not include painting exterior trim)
- Installer 5: Provia Endure EN600 (triple pane), $35k (no patio door included)
- Installer 6: Marvin Integrity All-Ultrex, $53.5k
- Installer 7: Sunrise Ultra U Plus (not restorations - but supposedly identical foam filled frame), $46.5k
We've all but crossed the Pella off the list, as it doesn't seem to be the same quality as any of the others. Provided the Soft-lite looks and operates well, I'm leaning towards Installer #4, but would welcome input on the Sunrise windows from Installer 7, or any other thoughts.