Sunrise in DFW

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Highport

Sunrise in DFW

#1 Post by Highport »

Have settled on sunrise window. I got a quote from a sunrise dealer. The quote looks fair but he has not specified the windows. They have the insulation in the frame and has the following. He said it’s not the essentials line. He said it’s fully insulated frame and almost identical to a restorations minus the lock. He said different dealers use different names. I asked if it was Vangard he said no it’s almost a restoration. Thoughts?

-Sunrise Single Hung Tilt design windows, and 2- Sunrise 2 Lite Slider Windows . All constructed with heavy gauge 0.080 wall thickness UPVC Vinyl Multi-Chamber Welded Frame with Polyurethane window Frame Insulation , Narrow Line design which offers up to 27% more glass viewing area , Dual Recessed Counter Sunk Pick resistant locks , Dual Air Vent Limit Locks, Sloped Sills, Double Strength Glass , Advanced Triple weatherstripping seals, and Bulb Seals @ meeting Sill . Also incuded Sunrise Sliding Patio door with Multi Point Locking System plus External key lock .

FREE Noise Reduction Glass STC Rating 33

These windows have a 0.02 Air Infiltration Rating

7/8 " IGU Glass Pkg. with MaxEdge Spacer System and Premium Low E 366/Argon Gas Upgrade .

SHGC 0.21 U Factor 0.28 7.14 R-Factor (Polyurethane window Frame Insulation )

Windows on Washington

Re: Sunrise in DFW

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

I wasn't aware they had an 0.02 on their air number. That must be new, but everything else looks pretty solid. Sunrise is one of the often recommended brands.

randy

#3 Post by randy »

I agree with Wow. It’s probably one of the best options for homeowners in DFW. Interesting that the sales rep never gave you a model name.

toddinmn

#4 Post by toddinmn »

This name game seems ridiculous, sounds like your getting warmer.