Good dealers in south Jersey?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
jerseyGuy

Good dealers in south Jersey?

#1 Post by jerseyGuy »

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace all the windows in my house, mostly with casements. Also looking to replace my sliding patio door. I have just one quote so far, for Soft-Lite Elements windows plus a ProVia Endure sliding door. Anyone know any good Okna or Sunrise dealers around here? From reading posts in this forum, those are the other two window makers (aside from Soft-Lite) that I see recommended most often. I'm in Gloucester county, New Jersey, fairly close to Philadelphia.

Thanks in advance!

Windows on Washington

Re: Good dealers in south Jersey?

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Only guy/shop that I recommend in NJ are the folks over at AGM Windows and Siding.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

thanks Eric.
Gluacester County is out of the service area for AGM Window & Door, we serve Northern NJ and most of Central NJ. I do know Delaware Mike serves that area. He is a good guy and also offers some great products.

TheWindowNerd

#4 Post by TheWindowNerd »

For sure DE Mike is the guy to call.
He is super busy but worth the wait. If Mike will do your windows you will find no one better. He is fussier than we are.

wayne theWindowNerd