Window World 4000 vs Harvey Tribute Windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Richies66

Window World 4000 vs Harvey Tribute Windows

#1 Post by Richies66 »

I have estimates on both brands to replace 6 double hung windows approximately 36x 60. Window World quoted $3500 and the Harvey contractor is at $3800. The Tribute has a ThermaLock 3X high-performance glazing option and the WW 4000's have the foam infused frame and their solar package. The U factors are similar and it's a tough decision to make.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Window World 4000 vs Harvey Tribute Windows

#2 Post by masterext »

Neither are great or considered top performers or even above average. You can do better.
Depending on where you live, there are better brands. What state are you in?

Richies66

#3 Post by Richies66 »

Thank you for the quick reply. I live in northwest NJ. I don't want the best windows but want something decent.
What would you suggest?

Ricknez

#4 Post by Ricknez »

I agree, you can do better. Most pro’s here recommend Okna Windows as well as Soft Lite Elements, Sunrise Vanguard.
Do a quick google search for the brand and the state you live in (example- “ xyz brand NJ “ ) and you can easily find a dealer. Most dealers travel within an hour of their location.

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

@Richies66, first, if you are in NW NJ give Paul at Agm a call. Top performing windows, and he'll take great care of you.

Second, sound like the '66 part of your name is car, you must share details. :D

Richies66

#6 Post by Richies66 »

Thanks Homesealed.
I sent an email to Paul earlier today. He has excellent reviews and I'm looking forward to talk with him.

fridge2020

#7 Post by fridge2020 »

Ah, the age old question of crap or junk. Hopefully the recommendation above was able to take care of you, the other choices certainly wont