ProVia paint match - snow mist

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
gti16vman

ProVia paint match - snow mist

#1 Post by gti16vman »

All, again, thanks for the help I have gotten here on the forum. I ended up going with the same company that did my windows and replaced exterior doors with ProVia. Very happy with them, they really are very high quality. We got the snow mist colored doors.

Wondering if any of the pros have gotten paint to match snow mist color from Sherwin Williams, Behr, etc? We now want to paint our trim to match the new doors, but I obviously don't want to tear down a piece of trim from the new door to take it in to get it matched.

Thanks in advance for any help.

toddinmn

Re: ProVia paint match - snow mist

#2 Post by toddinmn »

Contact your Pro-via contractor and ask them for the paint code.

gti16vman

#3 Post by gti16vman »

I did ask them and they sent us a small paint swatch similar to what you would get from the paint store. Unfortunately, my better half may have accidentally tossed it with some junk mail. I was just thinking someone may have matched it before I went back to them again for another.

toddinmn

#4 Post by toddinmn »

I would just ask them again . They could just email you the paint code. If you know the paint manufacturer you could ask them if they have that paint code in there system

TheWindowNerd

#5 Post by TheWindowNerd »

It would seem they do not have the paint code.
Call Provia directly and ask them.

Delaware Mike

#6 Post by Delaware Mike »

ProVia utilizes a local paint shop/manufacturer outside of the big well know outfits close their manufacturing facility in Ohio. You may be able to cross reference a match with SW, BM, Lowes or Depot? But none of them make paint for ProVia. I was out there a few months ago and this was told to the group directly.

fridge2020

#7 Post by fridge2020 »

They should be able to cross reference a Sherman Williams color for you

gti16vman

#8 Post by gti16vman »

Thanks for the replies! I was hoping someone may have had a Lowe's or Home Depot match the color already and had a close approximation. I think we will grab a few of the sample cards and see how close we can get that way.