Window Nation Grandview v. Provia Endure v. Fortis

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
dmascola

Window Nation Grandview v. Provia Endure v. Fortis

#1 Post by dmascola »

We're deciding between these two window types. We live in Northern VA. The Provia or Fortis would be installed by local company that I have confidence in. Grandview installed by WN. We are NOT looking for top of line windows, but don't want bottom of the barrel either. Here are the specific questions:

1) Picking up on this site that maybe the Grand View are a specked out lower version of the Fortis (like a lowly specked laptop at Walmart) that maybe are not so hot? What do you think?

2) GrandView demo made a big deal about how wide the frames were of competitor windows and even the Georgetown (which we aren't considering.) How wide are frames in Endure and Fortis? It did look like a nice big glass opening on the on Grandview.

3) Screens - Provia says theirs are nearly invisible. How do the 3 screens compare in letting light in and being easy to see out of?

4) Would you let WN install your windows? I guess WN would do Fortis for us too if we asked.

Anything else to consider on these 3 window comparisons?
Thanks!

TheWindowNerd

Re: Window Nation Grandview v. Provia Endure v. Fortis

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

From Vytex you should do Fortis or Potomac.

randy

Re: Window Nation Grandview v. Provia Endure v. Fort

#3 Post by randy »

Windows on Washington offers the premier vinyl window for you area, and their installation system ensures your new windows perform to their maximum potential. Before you settle for one of the two you’re considering now, I’d get a consultation from WoW and then make a decision. He’s one of the pros here who contributes so much of his time and expertise to help consumers make the best informed decision when purchasing new windows. You’ll be glad you did!

TheWindowNerd

#4 Post by TheWindowNerd »

I agree, check out Windows on Washington.

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

Excellent advice above, Windows on Washington is your answer. Better product, better company.