---------------------------------------

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Windows on Washington

Re: --------------------------------------

#16 Post by Windows on Washington »

blackbox wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 pm At this point I’m sorry I came here and followed up. I said I’d check back in and let people here know what I thought of the purchase. I’m not a window person or even a tradesman, so I’m not really part of this community. I thought I was being nice by telling people what I thought, and if anyone had any questions about them I would have been willing to take pictures and such. But, I think I’m done here. If I do have to buy new windows in 10 years as you said then I’ll give that #2 vendor a shot. If not, I’ll keep the ones I bought.
Actually...this community was intended for folks just like you. i.e. Consumers. The tangent community that sprouted from that was the window professionals. We use the boards to mostly keep track of trends, talk business, and see what the market is doing (i.e. product, technology, labor, etc.).

Don't mind fridge. They are just a no BS person and while they might rub some folks like sandpaper underwear...a bit rough...I can't really find anything wrong with his post.

I have never seen him make a post with any malice. But make no mistake, he isn't going to blow sunshine up your skirt to make you feel better if you are on the fence.

For the record, we have had folks post back to very old threads with feedback, so please don't hesitate to continue to do so and continue to participate wherever you would like.

Best of luck with the installation and don't hesitate to post up with any and all questions.

TheWindowNerd

Re: ---------------------------------------

#17 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Fridge seemed a little caustic to me too.

Your experience will help others.

Windows on Washington

Re: ---------------------------------------

#18 Post by Windows on Washington »

TheWindowNerd wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:41 am Fridge seemed a little caustic to me too.

Your experience will help others.
I read the comment. I don't see "Caustic". I see someone speaking what they think is the truth.

Don't get me wrong, I am not going to send Fridge a picture of me in a bathing suit and ask him if I look good...but I don't see anything deliberately hurtful in his remarks.