Sunrise replacement windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Nikk

Sunrise replacement windows

#1 Post by Nikk »

Got a quote for $8k(post some discounts) for replacing existing wood windows with Sunrise brand (not essentials, but whatever is the next level)

Total 10 windows
Location - north west NJ.

Wondering if this is a good deal?

TheWindowNerd

Re: Sunrise replacement windows

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

On the surface seems like a good to excellent deal.
BUT to know we need the product specs and scope of work including any ag factors.

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

Is it a good deal? Hard to say.
Solid product: yes
Price: Low in todays market even if basic options

Beyond that, we know nothing about the product options, install type, or the company. A great price from a company that has been in business for 10-20+ years with a google rating of 4.7-5 stars is not such a great price from a guy working out of his pickup truck and may run off with your down payment.

Speaking of companies, you may be in the service area of AGM window and door. If so, I'd highly recommend them as a great option. They sell the Okna window line which is excellent.

Ricknez

#4 Post by Ricknez »

Agree with the advice given above by homesealed, the Okna window is a great product offering .

Windows on Washington

#5 Post by Windows on Washington »

In NJ and the NE region (i.e. cost of doing business, regulatory burden, taxes, etc), that price is LOW.

Anything in the Garden State makes me, as a default, point them in the direction of AGM Windows. Regular poster on here, solid company, and uses what is likely the best vinyl product in the market in Okna.

Give Paul a call and see if he can work with you on this job. You won't find a better shop/guy.

fridge2020

#6 Post by fridge2020 »

low, low price. I'd look at other options