Simonton Installer

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Zeke

Simonton Installer

#1 Post by Zeke »

Thanx to the people on this board, I've been able to do a lot of research into replacement windows for my home. On the advice I've read, seen ... etc, I've decided against installing Crystal Windows and, instead, decided on Simonton. They seem better made and have a better reputation.

The problem is that I can't seem to find a reputable installer. Having dealt with HD in the past, I'm gun shy about doing it again, but nobody that I've spoken to on the Simonton dealer list will step into Queens even though I'm less than 20 miles away from many on the list (including Uneeda :-( ). Still can't figure that one out, but that's another discussion.

Since installation is the name of the game, I'd like a good installer. Anybody have a suggestion?

Regards,
Zeke

Bill

#2 Post by Bill »

Zeke:

Try Simonton’s web site I am not allowed to post it here but it will be very easy to find. Click on homeowner then dealer locator where you will enter your zip code and the local distributors will come up. Call one of them and see if they can recommend a GOOD installer that purchases Simonton product from them.

If a company called Daystar comes up give them a call and ask for Dave or Willy and see if they can make a recommendation. They are a large Simonton Distributor out on the Island; great people.

Bill

bkm88isgreat

#3 Post by bkm88isgreat »

Zeke-I was curious as to whether Daystar Windows was able to help you. I am also familiar with them and think they are wonderful people to deal with.