Okna windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Kd3774

Okna windows

#1 Post by Kd3774 »

Does anyone know of an installer of Okna windows in Washington, DC? I have been scouring the internet and have come up empty. If there are none, what about a comparable product in DC?

This has been a frustrating experience, any help would be appreciated.

TheWindowNerd

Re: Okna windows

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

One of the more active pros on this site is Windows on Washington.
Contact them and ask for Eric or Joe. Great team that will take care of you.

theWindowNerd...

Kd3774

#3 Post by Kd3774 »

Windows on Washington does not service Washington, DC....as per an email I received from them earlier this week.

I have also had a hard time getting in contact with a representative from Okna on the phone to get the information. WoW suggested Wheaton doors. they came out to give an estimate, which came back at 870/per window for the 400 series. I told them to sleep on that price and get back to me....they have been unresponsive since. Looks like i will have to start looking for a different window altogether.

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

Kd3774 wrote:Windows on Washington does not service Washington, DC....as per an email I received from them earlier this week.

I have also had a hard time getting in contact with a representative from Okna on the phone to get the information. WoW suggested Wheaton doors. they came out to give an estimate, which came back at 870/per window for the 400 series. I told them to sleep on that price and get back to me....they have been unresponsive since. Looks like i will have to start looking for a different window altogether.
Kd3774,

If you want to call the office and ask for me specifically, please do. Reference this posting on the forum and I will talk with you personally.

We have temporarily shrunk our coverage area based on lead flow right now and the fact that we are in the midst of our corporate move (ughhhhh...I can't stand moving!!!).

I know it is not common to post personal information on here but apparently you have already called us so we probably aren't breaking and rules in that regard.

Thanks,

Eric Novotny