Vista Replacement Windows, what do you think?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
ken2400

Vista Replacement Windows, what do you think?

#1 Post by ken2400 »

Looking at Vista replacement tripple windows.
What do you think.
What options should I ask for?

Thanks

clarks414

Re: Vista Replacement Windows, what do you think?

#2 Post by clarks414 »

My concern is that I did quite a bit of searching online for Vista replacement windows and could not find much of anything. Company has only been around since early 2000's. Seems like a good window, but again, cannot find much info on it. I steared away from Vista and am now looking at Soft-Lite.

HipKat

#3 Post by HipKat »

I used to sell Vistas (Hey guys! Long time) and they are indeed a very good window.
And well priced, usually, too.

Delaware Mike

#4 Post by Delaware Mike »

I've never installed any of their various triple-glazed configurations. I have installed thousands of their double-glazed Panorama's, many with Super Spacer. Never any problems. Decent mid-grade product that works really nice. Window has a very attractive appearance, no fancy interior millwork to the extrusions, but it is a clean looking window. Tolerences are good. I would put in it at a level of a Simonton product. I do like the sill on the Simonton's better, but for the price Vista Panorma's are a great value.