International Windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Dakota

International Windows

#1 Post by Dakota »

Good afternoon,

Has anyone heard of or have any personal experience/information with regard to International Windows? We have quotes from an Anlin dealer and International Windows. I heard of Anlin and there is plenty of information on the Internet about Anlin. However, I can't seem to find alot of info on International Windows.

Thanks,

Dak

dutch

Re: International Windows

#2 Post by dutch »

Dakota wrote:Good afternoon,

Has anyone heard of or have any personal experience/information with regard to International Windows? We have quotes from an Anlin dealer and International Windows. I heard of Anlin and there is plenty of information on the Internet about Anlin. However, I can't seem to find alot of info on International Windows.
Do you mean IWC?

First, I am not one of the "pros" here. However, I do know in my area I have never heard anyone consider IWC as nothing but very, very low quality in vinyl. They go by IWC and it stands for International Window Corporation (or company?)--so make sure you are not talking about a different company in considering what I heard about "IWC".